Utah Environments Vocabulary Memory Game
Terms include in this game:
All key terms for Core Curriculum Science Standard 5!
Answer Key included with the game!
Instructions for Utah Environments Vocabulary Memory Game
1. Make multiple copies for the vocab cards on construction paper for either individual students or groups of students!
2. Have students cut out all vocab cards. Put in baggie so they don’t get lost or mixed up.
3. Lay vocab cards upside down on flat surface.
4. Play individually or in groups.
a. If in groups…
i. Have one person go at a time.
ii. Flip over two cards to see if they are a match (vocabulary word and vocabulary definition)
iii. If they are a match, you get to keep them
iv. If they are not a match, you must flip them back over and the next player will go!
b. If individually, just play by yourself!
5. At the end of the game, when all the matches have been made, the player with the most matches wins the group game!
Enjoy and keep learning!
Copyright 2015 Melany Lingam