Also included in
- This bundle for Earth and Space Science for middle school NGSS covers all the standards for Middle School Earth’s Place in the Universe. Students will develop models of the Earth-Sun-Moon system, explain gravity in galaxies, and determine the scale and properties of objects in the solar system. This$27.60$34.50Save $6.90
- The Middle School Science Bundle addresses all the DCIs for Middle School NGSS. This is a huge resource that addresses the complete NGSS Middle School Curriculum for grades 6th, 7th and 8th grade. All the NGSS standards for Middle School Science are addressed in this bundle. Save 20% by purchasing t$297.40$371.75Save $74.35
- This is a bundle for 8th Grade: NGSS California Integrated Model. This bundle covers the PEs and standards for NGSS for 8th grade in California. Purchase of this bundle will save you 20% on these resources. This is the set of resources for the California NGSS Integrated Model 8th grade. ALL of the s$112.00$140.00Save $28.00
This bundle for Earth and Space Science for middle school Utah SEEd covers all the standards for Middle School Earth’s Place in the Universe. Students will develop models of the Earth-Sun-Moon system, explain gravity in galaxies, and determine the scale and properties of objects in the solar system. Save 20% by purchasing together! This resource is a bundle addressing the Utah SEEd 6.1 strand. It meets all three standards in that strand.
Utah SEEd 6.1.1
Develop and use a model of the Sun-Earth-Moon system to describe the cyclic patterns of lunar phases, eclipses of the Sun and Moon, and seasons. Examples of models could be physical, graphical, or conceptual.
Utah SEEd 6.1.2
Develop and use a model to describe the role of gravity and inertia in orbital motions of objects in our solar system. This is part of the Structure and Motion within the Solar System.
Utah SEEd 6.1.3
Use computational thinking to analyze data and determine the scale and properties of objects in the solar system. Examples of scale could include size and distance. Examples of properties could include layers, temperature, surface features, and orbital radius. Data sources could include Earth and space-based instruments such as telescopes and satellites. Types of data could include graphs, data tables, drawings, photographs, and models.
This HUGE Bundle is discounted by 20%.
- This resource includes:
- hands-on activities
- slide shows
- informational text articles
- 5 E Lesson Plans
- response pages
- interactive notebook flaps.
- assessments (quizzes) in the format of end-of-year testing)
This resource uses phenomena to engage students and includes the use of all the science and engineering practices:
- Asking Questions and Defining Problems. ...
- Developing and Using Models. ...
- Planning and Carrying Out Investigations. ...
- Analyzing and Interpreting Data. ...
- Using Mathematics and Computational Thinking. ...
- Constructing Explanations and Designing Solutions. ...
- Engaging in Argument from Evidence.
- Obtaining, Evaluating and Communicating Information
* My resources are secure and not editable for copyright reasons.
These resources are created by Lynda R. Williams at Teaching Science
Follow me and get news of my new resources. Each new resource is discounted by 50% for the first 24 hours!