This BUNDLE includes 5th grade VAAP resources for the following ASOLs:
- (5S-FME 4) The student will investigate and understand basic characteristics of visible light and how it behaves. Key concepts include c) opaque, transparent, and translucent.
- (5S-SI) 1. The student will demonstrate an understanding of scientific reasoning, logic, and the nature of science by planning and conducting investigations in which b) objects or events are classified and arranged according to characteristics or properties.
- (5S-LPS 1) The student will investigate and understand basic plant anatomy and life processes. Key concepts include a) the structures of typical plants and the function of each structure.
- VAAP ASOL 5S-ESS 2:The student will investigate and understand the organization of the solar system. Key concepts include a) the planets in the solar system; b) the order of the planets in the solar system; c) the relative sizes of the planets.
- (5E-RW1): The student will: e) demonstrate understanding of word relationships by using simple, common idioms (e.g. You bet!, It’s a deal, We’re cool.).
- (5M-NSCE 2) The student will b) apply the concept of fair share and equal share to divide.
- (5M-PSPFA 1) The student will b) represent and interpret data on a picture, line plot, or bar graph given a model and a graph to complete.