PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.47 MB | 19 pages
17 NO PREP activities!!
- 10 Valentine-Themed activities
- 4 Essay writing prompts
- History of Valentine's Day Activity
- Love Song Lyric Compare & Contrast Activity
- Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch Read-Aloud Activity
The Valentine's articles and activities can be completed independently with older students or as a whole-class activity with younger students. Materials are engaging for all ages but do not include overly advanced or child-like language to be appropriate for all ages.
Mix and match these activities to suit your classroom needs and fill Valentine's Day with CCSS-aligned joy and thoughtful analysis!
APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES:
- "I love you because" letter
- Valentine Letter template
- "Things I love" sentence starters
- "Reasons I love you" sentence starters
- "L" word challenge: 50 item list
- Love challenge: 50 item list
- Loving memory writing prompt
- Valentine Acrostic
- Valentine Sensory Poem
- What is love writing prompt
- Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch Reading Activity
- History of Valentine's Day article
- "How To" Writing Prompt
- Informative Writing Prompt
- Creative Writing Prompt
- Persuasive Writing Prompt
- Love Song Compare & Contrast
ALL INFORMATION IS CITED WITHIN THE DOCUMENT. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE CITED SOURCES, WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER GROUPS; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.