Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
VALENTINES DAY ACTIVITIES: This Valentine's Day activity bundle contains a wide variety of fun and creative reading and writing activities to hold your students’ interests leading up to February 14th!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE (Click Titles For More Information):
• 4 non-fiction texts (one page each) that introduce students to Valentine's Day traditions, practices, and customs from different countries! The countries covered are South Korea, Romania, China, and Brazil.
• Reading response comprehension question worksheets for each text (4 questions per reading).
• A detailed answer key for each of the assignments.
This resource has everything you need to teach The Chaser by John Collier. The story is about a young man named Alan who is desperate to make a woman named Diana fall in love with him. So desperate, in fact, that he is willing to use a love potion!
• A teacher instructions page explaining lesson procedure
• A link to the full-text of the story ready for printing (file not included for copyright reasons)
• A 6 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides the lesson with discussion points and question/discussion prompts
• An inference worksheet (with answer key) that gets students thinking about the process of using background knowledge to make inferences
• Abby and Andrew's Advice Column Assignment which allows the student to give advice to the main character from a male and female perspective
• Includes a 12 slide Powerpoint presentation that will give your students all the information they need to know about Valentine's Day history from 3rd Century Rome to modern day.
• A worksheet assignment where students take on the role of St. Valentine, and write two journal entries at important parts of his life.
• An assignment page where students express their opinions on Valentine's Day (prompt included)
This product is a great gift for students on Valentine's Day. The purchase includes 9 different bookmarks with funny sayings your students will love! ____________________________________________________________________
This Valentine's Day resource allows students to edit grammar, spelling, and punctuation in a fun and modern way! Students will have the chance to read some of Cupid's social media status updates to find errors, correct them, and give reasons for their corrections!
• 14 updates for students to edit (1/2 page task card format)
• Detailed answer key provided with reasoning for all edits
• A Powerpoint presentation to go over all of the edits with your students
• A smaller version of the updates (cut into strips) for multi-use
Includes a print-ready worksheet with 18 Valentine's Day phrases that include an example of either metaphor, simile, personification, alliteration, oxymoron, or onomatopoeia. Also included is a detailed answer key for you to mark or review the answers with your students!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans