1) These interactive books are designed to teach children with limited speech and language skills all about adjectives.
2) The pages are repetitive and contain predictable texts with matching pictures to help engage early readers.
3) Children will be able to develop their receptive and expressive language skills because they will be asked to listen, find, and match the needed picture while the book is being read.
4) Children will love the sweet Valentine's Day theme and these books will fit in perfect during February teaching sessions. It will teach Valentine’s Day vocabulary and expand the student’s understanding of what an adjective is.
THIS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES TWO BOOKS!
1) Colored ink interactive book that encourages a student to identify an adjective and to say it aloud. We encourage you to print, laminate and cut out the pictures for this book so that it can be read and interactive with many times.
2) A black-lined coloring book that encourages a student to color a picture while learning about adjectives that describe a Valentine's-themed picture.
Please check out the preview to see examples of this unit. We want you to see exactly what your purchase will bring you and hope that you are very satisfied with the purchase once made!
Thank you so much for stopping by Twin Speech to check out a newly made product.
Manda & Shanda,
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC