Hi! Thank you for coming to read about a Twin Speech interactive book bundle resource. All of our bundles will save you 30% right away off of regular posting prices of individual products.
1) These interactive books are designed to teach children with limited speech and language skills all about nouns, verbs and adjectives.
2) The pages are repetitive and contain predictable texts with matching pictures to help engage early readers.
3) Children will be able to develop their receptive and expressive language skills because they will be asked to listen, find, and match the needed picture while the book is being read.
4) Children will love the sweet Valentine's Day theme and these books will fit in perfect during February teaching sessions. It will teach Valentine’s Day vocabulary and expand the student’s understanding of what exactly nouns, verbs and adjectives are.
THIS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES SEVEN BOOKS!
1) 4 colored ink interactive books are included in the download. Students are asked to identify adjectives, verbs and nouns and to also say them aloud. We encourage you to print, laminate and cut out the pictures for these book so that they can be read and interacted with 100's of times! :)
2) 3 black-lined coloring books that encourages a student to color a picture while learning about nouns, adjectives and verbs that describe a Valentine's Day-themed picture. These books are a terrific reinforcement for each part of speech and are a quick and easy to use with your students. Just download, print and grab some crayons. Super easy and fun!
Please check out the preview to see examples of all of the books included in this bundle. We want you to see exactly what your purchase will bring you and hope that you are very satisfied with the purchase once made!
Thank you so much for stopping by Twin Speech to check out a newly made product.
Manda & Shanda,
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC
Come visit us over at our blog! We always have fun reviews and giveaways going on and we work hard to provide useful information about speech, language and literacy for everyone!
Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC Blog