VALENTINE'S DAY WRITING A BREAK UP LETTER OR TEXT MESSAGE: Teach your students how to write the perfect break-up letter or text message with this fun anti-Valentine's Day writing resource!
HOW IT WORKS:
Students first learn what to include in the perfect break-up letter or text (handout included). After they develop two fictional characters who are breaking up, they complete some pre-writing to share information about the couple's relationship, personality traits, and relationship issues. Then, they use the pre-writing organizer to develop an outline for the letter or text message! Once they are ready to write, two good copy sheets are included!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 16 slide PowerPoint presentation to guide the lesson.
• A student handout with information for what makes the perfect break up letter (handout for text messages is also included).
• A pre-writing planning sheet to develop the characters and the relationship backstory (text and letter).
• A pre-writing planning sheet to develop an outline for writing (text and letter).
• Good copy sheets for both text and letter that look great on bulletin board display.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans