This Google Drive digital, paperless resource will help your students practice the value of numbers (NBT). Being able to identify and know the place value of numbers is such an important part of math. The skill is used throughout the school years!
*THE CONTENT FOR THESE SLIDES GOES FROM ONES THROUGH THE 9,000'S.
Google Drive is an excellent resource that can be used in 1:1 classrooms. This Google Drive resource is perfect for Google Classroom, and other educational technology that is compatible with Google Drive.
Going paperless means you do not need copies for digital resources since students work directly in the Google Drive files! There is easy storage of files, and students can work anywhere they have access to Google Drive.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE: Value of Numbers
- PLACE VALUE CHARTS - (3 SLIDES) - Digits are typed in the correct places of the place value charts, and the value of each digit is found.
- FINDING THE VALUE OF DIGITS - (4 SLIDES) These slides are important because each slide shows an example of how to find the value of either a one, ten, hundred, or thousand. These slides are specific examples. The student then uses each example to find the value of another number of the same place. (Drag and Drop arrows)
- VALUES OF NUMBERS - (5 SLIDES) Students receive practice finding the value of digits, and practice finding the value of specific digits.
- MATCHING THE VALUES - (3 SLIDES) - Drag and Drop - Each underlined value is matched with the correct value.
- CREATING NUMBERS - (5 SLIDES) - Students create a number using the directions in the boxes. Next, the value of each digit is found.
- PRACTICE: VALUES - (5 SLIDES) - Drag and Drop - The correct place is highlighted for each number and the value is found.
- ANSWER KEYS for each slide
- PDF file that includes how to get started, links to the Google Drive resource and answer keys, and how to share an assignment to a Google Classroom.
Other digital resources you might be interested in viewing:
PLACE VALUE: REPRESENTING NUMBERS: STANDARD FORM, WRITTEN FORM, EXPANDED FORM, BASE 10 MODEL
VALUE OF NUMBERS (ONES THROUGH HUNDRED MILLIONS)