Natural Environment Teaching (NET) is a way for children to LEARN THROUGH PLAY!
- These activity cards help teachers and therapist see what skills to target while engaging in play activities with children. They are aligned to the VB-MAPP Milestones.
- Level one cards include skills 1-5 and Level two cards include skills 6-10.
- Both levels include the supporting skills from the task analysis.
- Targets/goals provided for the following 15 activities: Bubbles; Books; Arts & Crafts; Ramps, Tops, Wind-Up Toys; Modeling Compounds; Sensory Play; Toy Play; Action Play; Interlocking Toys; Music; Imaginary Play; Puzzles; Toy Cars & Train Sets; Classroom & Group Activities; and Daily Living.
- Includes a page of Tips for Success when implementing an ABA-based NET program.
- Print on card stock and cut into index-sized cards or print on regular paper and glue to index cards. Can be kept full size on a clipboard as well.
- Blank card included to extend to new toys and/or targets