This package will help you to assess and teach all targets to meet criteria for both the task analysis and milestones for the Verbal Behavior Milestone Assessment Placement Program (VB-MAPP) for Tact Level 1. This Verbal Behavior assessment is used to determine language (verbal behavior) skills for children primarily with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Level 1 of the VB-MAPP targets skills that occur in typically developing children age 0-18 months of age. For children with ASD, they may have some of these skills that have naturally developed, but may need Discrete Trial Training to learn these foundational skills in order to further develop their language. The assessment may be done on a tablet or could be printed out and put into a binder for reusability. The set includes data sheets to help keep track of progress during assessment, Discrete Trial Training, and re-assessment.
Tact 1 Assessment and Teaching Package is 48 pages and Includes:
1) Tact 1 Digital Target Assessment – This can be uploaded to a tablet to present to the client digitally or can be printed out and placed in page protectors in a binder for presentation.
2) Tact Level 1 Target Assessment Data Sheet – Use the data sheet to determine if the client is able to correctly tact the target upon presentation during assessment (+) or not (-).
3) Tact 1 Assessment Data Sheet – This data sheet can be used during baseline target assessment as well as over the course of teaching trials to determine if the client is meeting the task analyses and milestones in the VB-MAPP Level 1 Tact.
4) Tact Level 1 Program Description – Once assessment is complete, use the program description to structure your Discrete Trial Training teaching trials for targets that the client has not yet mastered.
5) Tact 1 Program Data Sheet – Use this data sheet during Discrete Trial Training to determine correct and incorrect responses and level or prompting needed as client progresses through program.
6) Tact Level 1 Target List – This list can be used to keep track of when teaching targets from this program are introduced, and when they are mastered.
7) Materials L1 Tact – These cards provide 3 exemplars for each of the 25 Tact Level 1 targets that are not individualized. You will also need to make teaching target picture cards individualized to the client for their family members, pets, and characters that they like and should know how to tact. Print out the needed teaching targets, cut out, and laminate for use during Discrete Trial Training. Use mastered tact cards for behavioral momentum between teaching targets.
Please follow this TpT shop for additional upcoming Assessment and Teaching packages for the VB-MAPP!