Want to work on syllable division, vocabulary, reading and spelling while having fun? This lesson everything you need. With the springtime themed "Syllable Division Dice Game", sports themed "Segment and Spell Board Game", 28 task cards and more, students are able to engage in a variety of independent and differentiated activities to master the VC/CV syllable division rule. This is a great resource for your classroom or homeschool as you can play these games again and again for review and reinforcement.
This is a companion product to my "VC/CV Double Consonant Words"
resource, which features 38 same middle consonant VC/CV words.
Included In This Resource:
* Vocabulary List of 28 VC/CV Different Middle Consonant Words
* VC / CV Anchor Chart
* Puzzle Pieces Syllable Division Activity Pages
* VC / CV Syllable Division Dice Game and Playing Pieces
* "Segment and Spell" Board Game--to master spelling in a fun, engaging way
* 28 Syllable Division Task Cards, Recording Sheet and Answer Key
* Phonemic Awareness Reinforcement--segment and sort VCCV words into true or
* Creative Writing Activities
* Syllable Matching Activity Sheets
I truly appreciate your feedback on my products! After you download, I'd love if you could visit the My Purchases tab and rate this product. Your comments will earn you valuable TpT points to use toward your future purchases!
Also, follow my store and you'll be the first to know about new products, updates, and freebies!
All material in this resource is for one classroom teacher. No individual pages can be copied or distributed to another classroom, or used in the creation of other resources. Additional licenses can be purchased for 50% off the original price by going to your purchases and selecting 'Purchase Additional License". If you are less than 100% satisfied with your purchase, please leave me a message through the “Ask a Question” tab in my store.
Tags: creative writing / centers / activities / group work / descriptive writing / word work / writing help / interactive games / creative writing prompt / dyslexia / Orton-Gillingham / spelling / phonics / vowel sounds / onset / rime / board games / active listening / collaboration / segmenting / dice game /