Practice coding in a hands-on, multisensory way!
* Instructions - Detailed instructions with photos on how to create a syllable division kit for each of your students.
* Ideas for Kit Contents - A list of what I used is provided but you can use pipe cleaners bent into shape, craft items, food...anything you can think of to make coding more fun and engaging than with paper and pencil.
* Vowel/Consonant Manipulatives - Create manipulatives to label vowels and consonants using shrink plastic. Detailed instructions with photos are provided. The full size posters that match are available for free here.
* Steps For Syllable Division Resource Card - There is an easy to follow card for students to use and store in the lid of the kit. I have also provided more detailed written instructions.
* Coding Resource Cards - Every coding situation used for every coding and syllable division kit I sell is neatly stored in the lid of the kit. This is a great resource even when the kit isn't in use.
* Syllable Type Labels - Students can analyze and label each word with the syllable type. Find the poster size versions of these labels here: Syllable Types Posters and Tags
* Word Cards - 270 word cards to practice V'CV, VC'V and V CV' words
Answer Key - I have coded each word to use as a reference if needed.
* More Syllable Division Kits - You can use this manipulative kit with any of my other syllable division products. It also is perfect for the Phonics Coding Kit.