VERB: TO HAVE - Present Simple Subject Verb Agreement Task Cards - HAS - HAVE
Also included in
- Do you need extra activities to practice using Present Simple and Present Continuous grammar and spelling concepts with your students? This grammar task card bundle is a great way for students to practice beginning (A1/A2) level ESL grammar concepts including: to be, to have, present simple verb coPrice $10.40Original Price $16.50Save $6.10
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Justine but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $13.20Original Price $16.50Save $3.30
Do you need an extra activity to practice subject verb agreement using the verb TO HAVE? These Present Simple task cards gives students practice using has, have, don't have and doesn't have in positive/negative sentences and questions. This task card set is also available in the following money-saving bundle: Grammar Task Cards - Present Tense Bundle: Simple & Continuous for ESL EFL ELA
- Choose the correct form of the verb: to have
- Practice subject/verb agreement
The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
Indefinite Articles A or AN - Task Cards - ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Plural Noun Spelling Rules Task Cards - Add +s +es +ies +ves GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Personal Subject and Object Pronoun Task Cards ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Demonstrative Pronouns THIS THAT THESE THOSE - Task Cards
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!