Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.6 MB | 22 pages
At the end of the year while we read Pobre Ana, we spend some time reviewing some of our most-used verbs by completing notebook review pages followed by a game/communicative activity. These pages are short, basic notes to be used a springboard for further review activities. Each page is designed to fit in an interactive notebook, but could easily be enlarged. I typically use this bundle with my Spanish 1 students.
This year-end review bundle contains the following:
* subject pronoun review chart with 9 questions below the chart
* present tense verb notes for 9 essential verbs - tener, poder, querer, estar, ser, hay, necesitar, gustar, ir (pdf)
* 4-5 short statements/questions for translation at the bottom of each page
* one additional review page for 3 verbs: tener, poder & querer (pdf)
* teacher answer key for each page (pdf)