At the end of the year while we read Pobre Ana, we spend some time reviewing some of our most-used verbs by completing notebook review pages followed by a game/communicative activity. These pages are short, basic notes to be used a springboard for further review activities. Each page is designed to fit in an interactive notebook, but could easily be enlarged. I typically use this bundle with my Spanish 1 students. These pages are meant as a basic review for beginning students.
This year-end review bundle contains the following:
* subject pronoun review chart with 9 questions below the chart
* present tense verb notes for 9 essential verbs - tener, poder, querer, estar, ser, hay, necesitar, gustar, ir (pdf)
* 4-5 short statements/questions for translation at the bottom of each page
* one additional review page for 3 verbs: tener, poder, querer (pdf)
* teacher answer key for each page (pdf)