Making planning and reporting easier!!!!
A printable document which allows you to check off:
- content descriptors as you incorporate them into your planning
- content descriptors as each student achieves that particular skill in relation to the Victorian Curriculum for all subjects except Languages (other than English).
It contains descriptors for FOUNDATION only.
- Design and Technologies
- Health and Physical Education
- Digital Technologies
- Personal and Social Capability
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Ethical Capability
- Intercultural Capability
- Media Arts
- Visual Arts
The first section is the term planning checklist. Each content descriptor is listed and there is space at the side to tick off (under the headings Term 1, 2 3 and 4) the relevant descriptor once you have incorporated it into your planning.
The second section is the assessment checklist. Each content descriptor is listed again, this time with space at the side to type in your students names. The names will automatically fill on all of the student checklist pages. Check the students off as they become competent at each skill and when reporting time arrives it will be easy to identify which areas of the curriculum you can report their success on and which areas should be considered for future learning.
This is a printable document only.
Combine the two checklists into one booklet or separate them into two. - Do it your way :)
Alternate cover option also included.
Check out my Instagram: @a.classroom.teacher to see more.