Students complete a biography/autobiography book report on a famous American. The students choose a famous American from a given list. They find a book and conduct the research. Next students create a paper doll to replicate their famous American. This product includes all of the necessary components to have your students complete the project
• Fill in the blank biography book report sheet.
• A parent letter explaining the project and a guideline to completing the project.
• Choices selection sheet for students to choose their famous American
• A Book report fill in the blank worksheet.
• A rubric for the project.
• Paper doll planning page and template.