For the 25 days of Christmas here are 25 unique winter-themed secondary reward systems to use in your VIPKID classroom.
This PDF is ready to print-and-go. For added durability, print single-sided on card stock and laminate. Adhere using your preferred method: magnetic tape, Velcro, putty, or tape and you're ready to bring some seasonal cheer.
These festive reward systems provide a differentiated, age-appropriate, fresh spin to classroom management. They serve as a great springboard to help you teach students about American culture, all while reinforcing concepts covered in the curriculum.
The 25 reward systems include:
1. (Christmas) Lights Reward
2. String Lights on the House Reward
3. Decorate a Reindeer's Antlers Reward
4. Decorate a Christmas Tree Reward
5. (Load Santa's Sleigh with) Presents/Gifts (or Under the Christmas Tree) Reward
6. Fill the Stocking Reward
7. Hang & Fill the Stockings (on the Mantel) Reward
8. Dress the Polar Bear/Penguin Reward
9. Build a Snowman Reward - Puzzle
10. Build a Snowman's Face Reward
11. Build a Snowman Reward ("Roll" him out of "Snow")
12. Reindeer Pulling Santa's Sleigh Reward
13. Build a Penguin Reward - Puzzle
14. Build a Reindeer (Face) Reward - Puzzle
15. Build a Gingerbread Man Reward - Puzzle
16. Baking Gingerbread Men Cookies Reward
17. Decorate a Gingerbread House Reward
18. Cookies for Santa Reward
19. Decorate a Wreath Reward
20. Build a Fire Reward
21. Roast Marshmallows Reward
22. Let it Snow (with Snowflakes) Reward
23. Icicle Reward
24. Build an Igloo Reward
25. Snowball Fight Reward
Each reward system comes with it's own directions as well as any suggestions for how to differentiate the reward such as: how it aligns within the VIP KID curriculum and how to adjust for different ability levels or ages of students.