Also included in
- No Bake Banana Bread BallsThis was the most unique unit I have EVER taught and I'm so happy I broke out of my comfort zone to do it, because it was super fun. Edible science! Science in the kitchen! No Bake Cooking for Kids!Science: Let's talk about how heavy cream becomes butter, how yeast makes br$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
Hey everyone! I have another great virtual learning STEM activity. I've been teaching STEM virtually since April, so most of everything you see here has been done online. Next up - how to make a lava lamp! Homemade lava lamps are super easy to make and a great way to discuss density, viscosity and effervescent reactions. Homemade lava lamps do not require much. In this resource you will find:
- Lesson Plan
- Right Question Institute
- Video on Materials and Methods
- Mini Quiz
- Reflection Page
Stay tuned for the entire edible science bundle to be released at the end of the month!
I hope you enjoy this and happy teaching!
I hope you like it! If you are in search of more STEM/Virtual activities check these out:
- Preschool STEM: Loose Parts (Virtual & Classroom)
- NGSS Engineering Design: Rube Goldberg Machines (Motion & Stability)
- NGSS Forces & Interactions: Push and Pull Virtual Activities
And as always! Do check out my blog for lots of tips and tricks!