Have your students apply their understanding of VOLUME OF RECTANGULAR PRISMS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity. These 3 activities
include over 30 questions
to allow for fluency skills practice on this topic. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
1. Volume of Rectangular Prisms MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their understanding of finding the volume of rectangular prisms. Students use their answers to navigate through the puzzle.
2. Volume of Rectangular Prisms RIDDLE
Students use the volume of rectangular prisms to solve the riddle.
3. Volume of Rectangular Prisms COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to find the volume of various rectangular prisms. Students use their answers to color the picture.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice find the volume of rectangular prisms while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test.
✔ Find the Volume of Rectangular Prisms
✔ Apply the Volume Formulas
Common Core Alignment:
* 5.MD.5b. Apply the formulas V = l × w × h and V = b × h for rectangular
prisms to find volumes of right rectangular prisms with whole-number
edge lengths ...
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES, COLORING PAGES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA-BUNDLE
More VOLUME OF RECTANGULAR PRISMS Review
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms ERROR ANALYSIS
More 5th GRADE Review:
* 5th Grade Math Daily/Weekly REVIEW
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!