Get your students successfully understanding and solving VOLUME OF RECTANGULAR PRISMS word problems with these PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS.
Benefits of Problem Solving Graphic Organizers:
Problem solving graphic organizers help students organize and clarify their thoughts, infer solutions to problems, and communicate their thinking strategies.
What is Included:
This resource includes 10 problems solving graphic organizers with real-world word problems that students must solve and explain using problem-solving strategies. Each graphic organizer presents students with one real-world word problem. Students must then organize the information they are given, solve, JUSTIFY their work and EXPLAIN their solution. The answer key has the correct solutions as well as sample work. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to Use:
Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up , as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work.
✔ Find the Volume of Rectangular Prisms
✔ Apply the Volume Formulas
✔ Compare Volumes
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.MD.5 - Relate volume to the operations of multiplication and addition and
solve real world and mathematical problems involving volume.
* 5.MD.5a. Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with whole-number
side lengths by packing it with unit cubes...
* 5.MD.5b. Apply the formulas V = l × w × h and V = b × h for rectangular
prisms to find volumes of right rectangular prisms with whole-number
edge lengths in the context of solving real world and mathematical
This resource is included in the following bundles:
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math PROBLEM SOLVNG BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
More VOLUME OF RECTANGULAR PRISMS Review
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Volume of Rectangular Prisms ERROR ANALYSIS
More 5th GRADE Review:
* 5th Grade Math Daily/Weekly REVIEW
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!