Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$60.16$75.71Save $15.55
- Save time and ease your VSEPR prep with these engaging VSEPR Theory resources - many in print and digital formats. From an Introductory VSEPR balloon lab to scaffolded Lewis to VSEPR mazes, to an active VSEPR Question Trail review and a comprehensive VSEPR Graphic Organizer or One-Pager assignment,$17.79$22.25Save $4.46
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
These no-prep VSEPR Theory Mazes activities, in print and Google Apps digital format, engages students with 3-leveled self-checking mazes for your students. These mazes address the following VSEPR theory shapes of tetrahedral, trigonal planar, pyramidal, bent and linear.
- Level 1: Given Lewis structures, identify VSEPR geometry
- Level 2: Given molecular formulas, draw the Lewis structure then identify VSEPR geometry
- Level 3: Mixed Lewis structures, formulas, bond angles, number of bonding e- regions and lone e- regions
Great as a review activity, a group assignment, a homework assignment, or for early finishers.
✦ This is available in my costs-savings , and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers, and digital practice and application ✦
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review on the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via ChemKateCk@gmail.com.