Students will be able to…
• Draw Lewis Symbols for elements #1-20, #31-36 by looking at the Periodic Table.
• Determine the number of valence electrons for various elements and groups on the Periodic Table.
• Draw the electrons configuration for an element, determine that same element’s number of valence electrons, and draw the Lewis Symbol for that same element.
• Lewis Symbols & Valence Electrons WS
• Lewis Symbols & Valence Electrons WS – KEY
• Valence Electron & Lewis Symbol Quiz – Versions A, B, C, & D
• Valence Electron & Lewis Symbol Quiz – Versions A, B, C, & D – KEY