Included are 7 activities and games with a Valentine theme!
(1) Place Value-Students can match place value cards to number cards or they can record the numbers to the place value cards on the included recording sheet.
(2) Number Order-Students practice putting number cards in number order (not consecutive numbers) and record them on the included sheet.
(3) Race to 120-Students roll dice and move their game piece accordingly to try to get to 120 the fastest.
(4) Word Problem Task Cards-Students solve the word problems and record answers on the included recording sheet.
(5) Doubles Game-Students roll 1 die, double it, and cover that number on the game board.
(6) True/False Addition-Students solve problems to determine if they are true or false. They can record true equations on the included recording sheet.
(7) Addition with 3 addends-Students can match the equation to the answer card. They can also record answers on the included sheet.