I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day! This activity packet is perfect for the more linguistically challenged students and is great for special education and SLP collaboration. I have included the following in this packet:
• Interactive book---Valentine, Valentine, What do you see? With icons/pictures/sentence strip at the end to use for making the book interactive
• Recipe book---Valentine Toast. This has detailed, pictured step-by-step directions
• Comprehension questions (yes/no and simple wh-questions) for the Valentine Toast
• Communication board to go with making the Valentine Toast
• Sequence picture activity for Valentine Toast
• Valentines Preposition Bingo Game---Three boards and calling cards designed for small group instruction.
Most graphics are from Pixabay.com (public domain) and Smarty Symbols (copyrighted, I have commercial license)