Let your students participate in a real-life application of their math skills with this fun freebie! Provide each student with a box of Valentine candy hearts.
Students will sort, count, create fractions, decimals, and percents. There is room for great mathematical discussions. Finally, students can come up with a funny or cute new saying to go on hearts. Oh, and eat them, of course! I've included clear directions with photos.
Need some more fun Valentine products? Click below:
• Valentine Math Activities and Centers
• Valentine Math Fluency Task Cards
• Valentine Math Project Freebie
• Valentine's Day Math Activities
• February Writing Super Pack Valentines Black History Super Bowl and More