No Prep Math Games for Valentine's Day - Numbers to 20
This packet includes 6 of my 'Print and Play' number games.
I have designed each of these games to be 'fast and fun'!
Fast for you to prepare and fun for your students to play. They require NO cutting - just print and play! Each has also be designed to be 'printer friendly' - with a focus on visual appeal and minimal color.
I have differentiated the game boards where possible to allow you to cater for different needs in your classroom.
The packet includes the following games:
1. Sweet Treats Shop - students will count and order numbers in forward counting order (great for addition readiness). Game boards for numbers within 10 and 20 included.
2.Heart Match - students will find the answer to various addition problems (within 10 and within 20 game boards included)
3. Love Letters - students will find the answer to various subtraction problems (within 10 and within 20 game boards included).
4. Flower Bump - students will 'bump' each other off the game boards as they add numbers on 2 or 3 dice.
5. Spin and Shade - students will spin a number and shade squares on a 120 chart to see who can win the race!
6. Take Away Love - roll a dice and subtract from 20. Shade a square on the game board. First to get 3 in a row wins.
Each game has a printable worksheet and cover page provided.
Find more math centers for Valentine's Day in my store HERE