This unit contains 7 Valentine themed math centers for third grade. Centers are aligned to meet CCSS and provide lots of practice to review third grade measurement and data standards and more.
Use as math centers, scoot, solve the room, whole class review, cooperative groups etc.
What you get:
1. Elapsed Time (3.MD.1)
2. Elapsed Time using Number Lines (3.MD.1)
3. Multiplying with Multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3)
4. Measuring Length (using rulers marked with halves and fourths) (3.MD.4)
5. Area and Perimeter (using rulers marked with halves and fourths) (3.MD.4 & 3.MD.6)
6. Division Practice (3.OA.6)
7. Regrouping with Love (3.OA.6)
All centers come with complete directions, cover page, and answer keys.
Note: These centers do require a bit of teacher prep (laminating, cutting, and copying).
* Interested in Valentine Literacy Centers??? Check out my store and view my Valentine Literacy Centers for $7.
Please remember to leave feedback!=)