Here's a fun way for students to review 5th grade Math Skills. Cards can be used individually, in centers or placed around the room as a Math Scavenger Hunt.
* Instruction/Suggestion page
* 30 Valentine cards with a math problem on each
* 1 page of 6 blank Valentine cards
* Student answer sheet
* Answer Key
Math Skills Included:
- place value
- prime or composite
- addition and subtraction
- multiplication and division
- decimals - addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- fractions - addition and subtraction
- area and volume
- order of operations
Great way to get students to review math skills!