Your kiddos will LOVE measuring these valentine objects! Give students conversation hearts and chocolate kisses/hugs to add a little fun to the activity!
This packet contains the following:
1. Measuring with Hearts (non-standard): Students measure each other using hearts. Simply print out the hearts, tape them to a wall. Students measure each other and complete the record sheet. My students love to see how tall they are!!
2. Hugs and Kisses Measuring - Measure 10 different valentine theme picture cards using chocolate hugs or kisses OR the hugs/kisses rulers that are provided.
3. Measuring with conversation hearts - 8 picture cards, recording sheet, and conversation heart rulers provided. Measure the pictures using the ruler or real candy hearts.
3. Conversation Heart Measuring - Students measure 5 different heart picture cards using 3 different non-standard units. 5 picture cards and 2 recording sheets are included.
4. Valentine Measuring - includes 10 picture cards and a recording sheet. Measure the picture cards using candy hearts, chocolate hugs & kisses, foam hearts (I found cheap ones at the Dollar Tree), miniature heart erasers (I found some at Target),etc.
You may also like:
Measuring With Little People Unit
April – Easter Measuring
December - Measuring Santa’s Workshop