This product contains number cards with a Valentine theme.
The numbers 1-100 are presented on the cards in standard form, ten frames, place value blocks, word form, and expanded form with Valentine borders and hearts in the ten frames.
Possible Uses of Product Include
• Print any two forms of the numbers and have students play a memory game to match the forms that represent the same number.
• Print out 2-5 forms of the numbers and students can play a Go Fish type game making sets of cards that all represent the same number in different ways.
• Print one form of the numbers on the front of the paper and another form of the numbers on the back of the paper. Cut out the number cards and students can use the cards like flash cards. (See the Table of Contents for the cards that are in reverse order so they can be printed on the back of the paper and end up in the correct order.)
• Print out or use only a part of the numbers (ex. 1-20, or 1-10, or 20-30, etc.) to have students focus on a smaller set of numbers.
• Print out different sets of numbers for different students to provide differentiation based on student need.
“Graphics by Lovin Lit” http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lovin-Lit
Border/Frame licensed by Marcelline Attard:
All or some artwork purchased at Imaginative Teacher (http://www./www.imaginativeteacher.com