These are fun math activities to use in your math tubs and small groups for anytime of the year but especially at Valentine's Day! This is what is included:
1. Missing Related Fact Scoot Game - This can be played as a whole class or can be used in math tubs or small groups. Recording page included.
2. Spin a Fact Game - Students use spinners to create a fact family. Recording page included
3. Spin a Fact - Students use the spinners to create addition and subtraction facts. Recording page included.
4. Read Around the Room Fact Family Activity - Students walk around the room reading the 3 numbers and creating the fact family. Recording page included.
5. Making 10 Game - This can be played like concentration. Students turn over 2 cards. If the 2 numbers add up to 10 they keep them!
I hope this adds some fun to your math stations and activities and helps your students math facts be "out of this world!"