Feeling the Language Love??? I am in my room. Here's a comprehensive pack of activities for Valentines that address many different problem solving/pragmatic language tasks. This pack has 6 different tasks that target the following concepts: determining if a problem is big or little, what should you do/say in a situation, interpreting someone else's perspective, determining causes for events, what you need in a situation, and identifying problems. All of these great activities can be used as flashcards or played with each individual game. Each of the 6 tasks has their own borders and their own wild cards for game playing.
Included in the Download:
- 32 Identifying Problems cards with 8 wild cards
- 32 Determining Causes cards with 8 wild cards
- 32 What Do I Need cards with 8 wild cards
- 32 What Should You Say/Do cards with 8 wild cards
- 32 Interpreting Others' Feelings cards with 8 wild cards
- 32 Is It a Big or Little Problem cards with 8 wild cards
- Each of the 6 card decks has a set of 8 blank cards for you to use to customize and create your own examples.
Enjoy this awesome new activity for all of your students working on social skills, pragmatics, and problem solving!
If you like this activity, check out my other Valentine games at:
Valentine Describing Bingo
Valentine Expressive Language Pack
Valentine Chat: Conversation and Story Starters
Valentine Victory: A Fact and Opinion Game
Valentine Monsters Following Directions
Heart to Heart Articulation Sentences Pack
Valentine Artic Fun
Valentine Artic Fun: Later Sounds
Valentine WH Question Pack
Valentine Grammar Pack
Cut, Glue, and Artic Too! Valentine Party