THIS PACKET HAS BEEN REVISED. THE VALENTINE BUMP GAME IS NOT SHOWN IN THE PREVIEW!
Looking for something creative to do with your students, but need for it to be done independently? In this resource, students follow step by step directions to create heart animals and then write about them. Also included are 3 math centers that can be completed independently as well as one literacy center.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET
1. Step by step directions for creating a mouse, a hen, a lion, a bunny, a ladybug, and a frog
2. Two levels of emergent reader text written in a black line format that students can color and keep in their book box or take home
3. Match the tally mark and number game and recording sheet
4. Real and nonsense word sorting activity and recording sheet
5. Number word matching puzzles and recording sheet
6. Numbers 1 to 10 word and number poster
7. 3 levels of writing paper plus one story starter writing activity
8. Twelve word wall cards that can be used to aid in spelling
10. Valentine Bump Dice games
The Common Core Standard for each activity is included for each game or activity