This is a Valentines Themed Post Office Activity that can be done as a classroom or as an entire school. This is an incredibly fun activity for all of your students as they write letters, notes, and post cards to each other and have them delivered around the school. While doing this activity teach your students about the United State Post Office, writing for audience and purpose, sentence fluency, word choice, and conventions.
Included in this packet is:
* Complete directions on how to get started;
* Links to virtual Post Office field trips;
* Links to lessons in other content areas besides writing;
* Students direction sheet;
* Job Assignment Sheets;
* Student Job Descriptions;
* Classroom Address Ideas;
* Kindness Coupons;
* Post card templates;
* Letter writing templates;
* Stamp templates; and
* Editing and grading bookmarks. (All with a Valentines Theme)
This is in PPT format. Feel free to edit for personal use. You will need to print out the slides.
I hope you and your students enjoy!!!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License