Here's a fun and easy gift to give your students for Valentines Day! If you are up for spending just a bit on the balls (about $2 per student), these simple cut-and-staple closures will put the finishing touch on your gifts.
Believe me...bouncy balls are a HUGE hit with students! Just be sure to take a trip to the playground immediately after opening them! They make a perfect (and perfectly fun) surprise for your kids at your Valentines Day school party.
"This was a great alternative to candy this year!" ~Carla R.
PDF download includes easy instructions:
- Purchase a box of Pink rubber balls on Amazon
- Slip balls into cellophane bags
- Print, cut out and fold over the printables that I provide
- Staple the bags closed
You have a choice of two closures:
- "Valentine, you make my heart bounce!"
- "Valentine, I hope you have a ball!"
This is a very fun teacher gift for students...and easy!
Click to see all of Betsy's Valentines gifts and lessons!
How to Raise Your Test Scores!
Click to see how to increase SBAC, PARCC or any test results for every student, every year.