Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
22.91 MB | 40 pages
If you want something new to review your first graders math’s this is THE file.
My “Valentine’s Day 1st grade Math’s Review” is full with activities aligned to Common Core Standards. The Presentation has 40 slides, is fully interactive and you can use with any type of interactive board. There also 3 extra files:
1. A 40 pages black and white file to print and use it with your students to fill it while they watch the presentation.
2. A dice with valentine’s images and the two spinners to use them independely.
3. The data collection file to use it with the dice.
Intro: (Slides 1 and 2) title and Common Core Standards covered. You can use hyperlinks to
navigate into the presentation.
Part 1 - Operations and Algebraic Thinking: (slides 3-11)
Spin the big wheel to:
• Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
• Understand and apply properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
• Add and subtract within 100.
• Work with addition and subtraction equations.
Slide 12 contains the unit’s game: Snakes and ladders.
Part 2 - Number and Operations in Base Ten (slides 13-23)
• Extend the counting sequence up to 120, included skip counting activities starting at any number.
• Understand place value.
• Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.
Slide 24 contains the unit’s game. Try to find pairs of two digit numbers. Instructions included.
Part 3: Measurement and Data (slides 25-34)
• Measure lengths indirectly and by iterating length units.
• Tell and write time.
• Represent and interpret data.
Slide 35 contains the unit’s game? Try to find the hidden metric words. Answer key included.
Part 4: Geometry (2d and 3d shapes) slides 36-39.
Slide 39 contains the unit’s game. Try to find pairs of 3d shapes. Instructions included.
Part 5: Slide 40 -Credits