Valentine's Day Activity Assortment – Day of Fun
Celebrating Valentine’s Day is a special part of elementary school. This packet will give you everything you will need to make the day special for your students and easy for you!! I will walk you through each activity and keep you following your normal schedule. This packet has modifications that allow it to be used for Grade 1 up until Grade 3.
FYI- This packet is loaded with many activities that you might want to extend the activities to more than one day.
In addition to what’s included below, I will walk you through your whole day, from the first bell to the last minute with clear directions and suggestions on the 10 information pages.
GET READY FOR VALENTINE’S DAY!
- 2 Door Decoration Signs Options
- 7 half-page notes to families about Valentine’s Day Cards (2 if Valentine’s Day is on a school day, 2 if it’s on a weekend, 2 blank stationary pages so you can write your own note, and 1 page to write your class list)
- 6 Valentine Mailbox Tags pages (1 page with 2 per page, 1 page with 8 per page, and 4 pages with 8 per page with numbers – in case you use a number system for your students)
- 2 Candy Treat Cards- good for ANY candy (color & blackline)
- 1 page Bell Ringer/Do Now/Morning Challenge & ANSWER KEY
-We (heart) Books! 2 page mini posters or Smartboard slides to collect the titles of your students’ favorite books
- I (heart) Books! Bookmarks (color & blackline)
- 2 pages of writing prompts
- Suggested list of Valentine’s Day books perfect for read alouds
- 6 different Valentine’s Day writing prompts
- 1 full lined page to extend writing
- 1 full blank page for an illustration
- 1 quarter-page for an illustration
-2 pages of Let’s Make Words – word building activity
- 5 pages of Number Grid activities
- 4 pages of Fact Family activities and mini poster
- 5 pages of Conversation Heart Graphing (Brach or Sweetheart Brands)
- 2 pages of Match It Game
- 1 page of Direction for the Match It Game
- 4 pages of Word Wall Cards
-Directions on how to go to my Pinterest Board for more ideas on
how to make your Valentine’s Day even more incredible!
Take a look at the detailed preview above!
***PLEASE READ: To have an “out of this world” kind of day and to use ALL the pages in this packet you will also need: conversation heart candy, Valentine Mailboxes for your students, & small candy of your choice for each student.
Will you be celebrating the 100th Day of School? Take a look at this 100th Day of School Activity Assortment CLICK HERE
Need Two-Digit Addition WITHOUT Regrouping Task Cards? Take a look at it HERE
Need Two-Digit Addition WITH Regrouping Task Cards? Take a look at it CLICK HERE
Need Two-Digit Subtraction WITHOUT Regrouping Task Cards? Take a look at it
Need Two-Digit Subtraction WITH Regrouping Task Cards? Take a look at it HERE
SAVE MONEY and buy the BUNDLE!! Take a look at it HERE
Be sure to click on the green star at the top of the page and be the first to know when new products are released, sales are taking places, and more FREEBIES are available!
Don't forget to leave feedback! You’ll get TpT credits that will save you money on future purchases!
© 2015 Jo-Ellen Foody. All Rights Reserved.