VALENTINE'S DAY 3RD GRADE WORD SEARCH!
FOR 3rd GRADERS ONLY! ...IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM AND VALENTINE'S DAY!
All the words on here are about 3rd graders and Valentine's Day!
They'll get a kick out of searching for words about THEMSELVES AND VALENTINE'S DAY!
A BIG puzzle - 33 WORDS!! They'll enjoy doing this and they know how to use them.
You know how and when to use these too. Enjoy!
OTHER ITEMS FOR 3RD GRADERS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC FACTS
- students use the symbols “<” and “>” in these simple equations involving addition and subtraction facts. Side 1 is all addition, side 2 is all subtraction and side 3 is a combination of both. Reinforcing their facts and learning to use “greater than” and “less than” at the same time.
- POWERPOINT “MULTIPLICATION FACTS TWO”
- 63 slides - students are given a specific number and must choose the correct fact out of a set of facts that matches the given number. Self-correcting and designed for individual use on the computer. Great activity to reinforce their times tables. Completely different from Powerpoint Facts One AND Three!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!