Ever felt like you needed a teacher's survival kit for those years when February 14 falls on a weekday? Or perhaps you have a party scheduled at school before Valentine's Day happens over the weekend? This set of fun activities will help you make it through the day while keeping students engaged and learning. Language arts and math activities are included, as well as party ideas, party gift tags, a Valentine's Day questions game, and a coloring page. Kids LOVE these activities!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Heartthrob Making Words activity (2 pages)
• Flower Power short reading passage (1 page)
• Rounding Numbers Memory Game activity (5 pages)
• Valentine's Day Word Problems worksheet (1 page)
• I Ruff You This Much teacher-to-student notes or gift tags (1 page)
• Party Heart-y color sheet (1 page)
• Valentine's Day Jokes Bookmarks color sheet (1 page)
• 2 Valentine's Day team building or party activities (1 page)
• Valentine's Day Questions partner or small group dice game, color & BW (2 pages)
• Answer keys and teacher information (4 pages)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I'd appreciate your purchase, rating, and feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click Valentine's Day
to find more fun learning activities for February.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!