Valentines Day Activities | Editable Sight Word Games | Alphabet Practice
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Kids LOVE playing Hide and Seek Games for alphabet practice or sight word practice! You can use these projectable games ALL YEAR! Engage your students without printing or cutting anything! You can even add your own words and skills!⭐⭐ SAVE 50% NOW WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE COMPLETE SET⭐⭐Click on the grPrice $36.50Original Price $73.00Save $36.50
Add some learning to your Valentine's Day Activities! Kids LOVE playing Hide and Seek for alphabet practice or sight word practice! This Heart Shaped Pizza PowerPoint activity can be projected in your classroom so you can engage your students without printing or cutting anything!
CLICK HERE TO SAVE BIG ON THE WINTER DIGITAL ACTIVITIES BUNDLE
Even if you're not tech-savvy, this game is easy to play! Check out the preview for step by step directions and all the details!
Choose your favorite game:
• 3 lowercase letter games
• 3 uppercase letter games
• 4 sight word games (total of 50 different sight words)
• Editable game to pick your own skills like numbers, names, or more!
- Open the PowerPoint and choose the game you want.
- Drag the pizza behind one of the pizza boxes. Click "present."
- Kids guess a letter or word by reading it. Click on the top of the pizza box to make it disappear! It's like magic! When the pizza appears, you have a winner!
- You can easily play again by moving the pizza to a new spot or picking a new game slide!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I play this game in Google?
You can play this game in Google, BUT it does not have the same animation features as PowerPoint.
Here are the steps to play in Google Slides:
1. Choose the game slide you want and duplicate it.
2. Hide the pizza behind one of the pizza boxes.
3. Keep the slide in edit mode and project or share your screen with students.
4. As students guess, delete the pizza boxes they choose.
Can I add my own words or pictures?
Yes. You can use the editable game to add your own words, numbers, letters, or images.
If I click on the words, it changes to the next slide. What's wrong?
You need to click on the top of the pizza boxes to make them disappear. The text boxes are not animated so they won't disappear. This allows you to keep track of the words or letters you've already guessed.
Is this game formatted for Seesaw?
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases....and I love reading your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always discounted when they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,