Celebrate Valentine’s Day in a meaningful and engaging way! This resource will help students learn about the history of Valentine’s Day, traditions for the holiday around the world, and stats about the day. Students will collect facts during a fun fact hunt. Then, they’ll add their facts to a doodle infographic.
About the Fact Hunt & Valentine’s Day Infographic
Students will learn critical facts about Valentine’s Day while filling in a Valentine’s Day Doodle Infographic. They’ll be up on their feet, rotating around the classroom, collecting facts, and learning! The end result is a visually appealing and informative doodle-style infographic about Valentine’s Day. This makes a great classroom display or hallway art! The lesson can be complete in a single class period.
Included in this resource:
- Detailed lesson plan for the Fact Hunt and Doodle Infographic
- Fact Cards (14 total) – color version
- Fact Cards (14 total) – black and white version
- Doodle Infographic (2 pages)
- Answer key – infographic (2 pages)
Other Doodle and Do Resources…
- ELEMENTS of FICTION Doodle Vocabulary - Students learn 36 words associated with fiction and doodle along the way!
- Doodle and Do Reading Skills Bundle! - Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, Fact & Opinion, Sequencing, and Summarizing
- 5 Nonfiction Text Structure Mini-Units - Problem/Solution, Compare and Contrast, Descriptive, Chronological Order, and Cause and Effect
- How to Study for a Test Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
- Writing Responses with Text-Based Evidence Doodle Notes and 5 Learning Stations
You may also like:
- 120 Daily ELA Warm-Ups! - Students choose to do the “this” or the “that” warm-up each day!
- Expository Writing Unit - Researching and Writing a News Story About a Historical Event
- Poetry Writing Unit - 11-Day Poetry Study and Writing Unit
- 101 Writing Prompts - Students choose which creative prompt they would like to respond to.
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction