Valentine's Day Kindergarten Math, Literacy, NO PREP - Add some Valentine fun to your classroom while your students get to learn and practice a wide variety of language arts and math skills. The activities include coloring, circling, cutting, and more. Just print and go!
These activities can be used in a whole class setting, small group, or one-on-one. They may be used in a learning center or for homework.
Cut And Paste
- 4- Heart to Heart CVC Word and Picture Matching
- 4- Blank Hearts Missing Vowels
- 4- I “Heart” Correct Sentences (Adding Punctuation & Capitalization)
- 4- I Love Rhyming Words
- 4- Missing Letter Alphabet (Lowercase & Uppercase Versions)
- 4- Final Letter (CVC Words)
- 1- V is for Valentine (Identify and Color the V’s.)
- 1- Dolch Animals (Dolch Nouns)
- 3- Dolch Nouns
- 2- Trace the Alphabet with Color
- 1- Heart Primary Writing Paper
- 2- I “Heart” Word Families (-et & -at)
- 1- Valentine Words Cut and Paste
- 1- First 25 Sight Words
- 1- Sight Words 26-50
- 1- Colorful Words (Color Words)
- 2- I “Heart” Counting (Cut and Paste)
- 4- Tens Frames 1-10
- 4- Tens Frames (Fill in the Ten Frames)
- 1- Skip Counting By 2’s Puzzle
- 1- I “Heart”Counting By 5’s Puzzle
- 1- Skip Counting By 10’s (Up to 100)
- 1- Counting By 1 Up to 10 Puzzle
- 1- Count Them & Graph Them
- 1- Heart Dice Number Words (Cut & Paste with 2 Pages)
- 2- Color & Trace (Number Words)
- 3- Count & Record
- 4- Greater Than, Less Than,or Equal To?
- 4- Fill In The Missing Numbers
- 3- Adding with Pictures
- 3- Adding with Numbers
- 1- Which Has More?
- 1- Which Has Less?
- 2- 2-D Shapes (1 with Simple Shapes, 1 with More Advanced Shapes
- 1- Addition Word Problems
If you are looking for more materials, please check out my growing selection in my store at: .