This Valentine's Day package includes 11 activities, 41 vocabulary cards and a variety of 8 Valentine's Day cards that you can use in the weeks leading up to Valentine's Day.
Here is a list of the activities included in this package:
1) Find someone who (Valentine's Day Edition)
2) A letter to my friend
3) The Word of the Day - an occasion
4) The Word of the Day - a bouquet
5) Valentine's Day Glyph (Students decorate a Valentine's Day card by answering a few questions about themselves)
6) What would they say? (What would a rose say? What would a teddy bear say? What would a friend say? etc.)
7) Activity: My best friend has hears to/for, eyes to/for, a heart to/for, a mouth to/for, hands to/for and feet to/for. (For ex: My best friend has ears to listen to me when I have something important to share.)
8) Word Jumble (Rearrange the letters inside each heart to make a word related to Valentine's Day)
9) Rhymes: Valentine's Day Edition (Students have to find three words that rhyme with words relating to Valentine's Day)
10) Fill in the blanks activity
11) Activity: This is my friend!
12) 8 Valentine's Day cards - These cards are for those students who may have forgotten to bring cards for students or even for you to give to students. Just cut them out, sign the back and laminate. Great if you are stuck in a jam!
For a preview of the words included in this file please take a look at the File Preview.
The majority of the activities are better suited for students in Grades 2-5.
This product is also available in FRENCH
Follow me if you're interested in new weekly resources.
You can earn TPT Credits
by leaving feedback on any of the products you purchase. You get 1 TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. 100 credits will earn you 5$ towards your next purchase.