Do you want to incorporate some foundational skills into your Valentine's Day theme? These Valentine centers and activities are not only full of math and literacy skills but they are also packed full of learning through play!
Click on each individual Valentine's Day resource to see videos of them in action.
Valentine's literacy centers include:
- hunting for initial sound hearts
- playing a heart freeze letter identification or sight word identification game
- lettered hearts for your salt tray
- playing Valentine rhyming BINGO
- feeding Love Bug sweet treat syllables
- writing letters and postcards in the Post Office Dramatic Play
Valentine's math centers include:
- cooking up some friendship stew to practice counting
- measuring Valentine's Day objects and connecting to numbered balloons
- making and extending bead patterns
- playing a box of chocolates counting game
- graphing candy hearts
Dramatic play center includes:
- Post Office Dramatic Play
Check out more THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
- Community Helpers
- Fairy Tales
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Me & My Family
- Nocturnal Animals
- Nursery Rhymes
- Wild West
to receive 20% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Turner Tots!
If there is anything you need to make this resource work for your classroom, please e-mail me at . I would be happy to help with anything you need!