In this packet there is the following;
1. A Valentine’s Day poem for students to use in a card.
2. Cut and glue pictures that rhyme activity sheet. Rhyming words are; corazón – jamón, chocolate – aguacate, tarjeta – maleta, miel – pastel.
3. Write in heart shaped balloons things you like about Valentine’s Day.
4. Heart with lines for writing a Valentine’s Day Note.
5. Cut and glue pictures of objects that are opposites within the same heart.
6. Color in the hearts that have matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
7. Sort and separate pictures of objects that have flat sides or no flat sides.
8. Count the hearts and write how many, then color the group with the least.
9. Count the hearts and write how many, then color the group with the most.
10. Count and write how many and draw a line to connect the groups that are equal.
11. Count the dots in the heart shaped balloons. If the amount is less than 5, connect it to bear on the left. I the amount is more than 5, connect it to the bear on the right. Color hearts with more than 5 red and the rest any other color.