Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.59 MB | 18 pages
This Power Point Presentation can be used to guide your students through the similarities and differences of friendships and love relationships, how there are different ways to define love, what a healthy relationship looks like, what an unhealthy relationship looks like, and how to identify harassment. The activities can allow for a great deal of student discussion- depending upon the structure and comfort level of the class.
1. Warm Up Questions
2. Compare and contrast a best friend and life partner
3. Overview of the Triangular Theory of Love
4. Love Relationship Brainstorm
5. The Chemicals of love
6. Activity: 36 Questions that lead to love
7. Healthy vs unhealthy relationship cycles- emphasize that conflict can arise even in healthy relationships.
9. What is Harassment
10. Abuse statistics
11. What can we do with this information?
• Whole Activity in Power Point
• Instructions and Documents in a Word File
*All items are editable