This Power Point Presentation can be used to guide your students through the similarities and differences of friendships and love relationships, how there are different ways to define love, what a healthy relationship looks like, what an unhealthy relationship looks like, and how to identify harassment. The activities can allow for a great deal of student discussion- depending upon the structure and comfort level of the class.
1. Warm Up Questions
2. Compare and contrast a best friend and life partner
3. Overview of the Triangular Theory of Love
4. Love Relationship Brainstorm
5. The Chemicals of love
6. Activity: 36 Questions that lead to love
7. Healthy vs unhealthy relationship cycles- emphasize that conflict can arise even in healthy relationships.
9. What is Harassment
10. Abuse statistics
11. What can we do with this information?
• Whole Activity in Power Point
• Instructions and Documents in a Word File
*All items are editable