Celebrate Valentine’s Day in a fun, imaginative way with this easy to use creative 'sweatshirt' card design activity, whilst encouraging the exploration of friendship.
Teachers and students can enjoy creating unique cards to share, and decorating the classroom with colorful garlands.
This resource opens up discussion around the qualities of being a good friend and to invite students to reflect on how they are, or would like to be, in relation to others.
1. 20 sweatshirt design options to print, decorate, fold, cut out and send
2. Messages to glue inside the cards: teacher to student, student to teacher, student to student messages are included
3. Photographed completed examples for inspiration
4. A friendship poster
5. 'How to be a good friend' reflection activity
6. Doodling and bookmark activities for early finishers
Materials, equipment needed:
Marker pens, colored pencils
Pegs or string for garlands
Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for robust cards
Envelopes for cards are optional, cards are US letter size, folded in half
Canada, Australia, UK spellings of 'favourite' are included.
You might also like to view my other seasonal art resources:
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019