Also included in
- 8 engaging, digital activities that will have your students , sharing their New Year's Resolutions with their peers, creating an I Have a Dream persuasive digital poster for Martin Luther King Jr Day, sharing their research in a biography project, practicing self-love and mindfulness, kindness, havi$29.00$54.00Save $25.00
- FIVE digital and engaging Valentine's Day activities that require NO-PREP. Everything you need from Valentine's day multiplication, to digital Valentine cards, to a Valentine mindfulness activity. You can even create printable Valentine cards from the teacher to your students. Use during the month o$13.00$25.00Save $12.00
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, sign$31.00$62.00Save $31.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
In this digital, NO-PREP Valentine's Day activity, students practice SELF-LOVE and MINDFULNESS. Each student will customize a slide recognizing what makes them happy, people who make them feel loved, how they’re helpful to others, which activity makes they feel calm, and more. They’ll use text, images, and even their own selfie to customize their slide.
Students will be collaborating in ONE Google Slides presentation so that when they’re finished with their own slide, they can view and comment on each other's slides with positive words and affirmations. Your students are sure to come out of this activity with new love and appreciation for themselves. ♥
►Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to see the product up close.
★ What makes them feel happy
★ Who makes them feel loved
★ How they’re helpful to others
★ An activity that makes their mind be calm
★ What they’re curious to learn more about
★ Foods that help them feel healthy
★ A positive affirmation
★ A picture of themselves
After the slides are completed, have students use the comment feature on Google Slides to give positive compliments to each other. Kids LOVE commenting. You can also have students present their slides to the class. Directions are included to help introduce commenting.
Also included is a class discussion slide that can be used as a separate activity during morning meeting or as a warm-up to the main activity. The slide has designated spaces for each of your students to quickly type one of the things they love about themselves.
★ Links to 2 Google Slides Presentations
- EDITABLE - You and your students can change the layout and headings on the the student slides
- Non-Editable - Students cannot change the layout, meaning they cannot move boxes or headings around. Everything is locked down.
★ Class discussion slide "What We Love About Ourselves"
★ Cover slide for class photo
★ Step-by-step instructions for accessing, commenting, editing, inserting pictures, sharing, and printing slides
Share with parents by sending them the link or print the slides to make a hard-copy book for your students to read when they need some extra love.
It's great for students and teachers who are new to Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share this activity through Google Classroom or simply share the link.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year