Also included in
- Valentine's Day Arithmetic BUNDLE: Math Pixel Art Activities has all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions over Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division at the same time! GET ALL OF OUR Valentine's Day ARITHMETIC PIXEL ARTS!!!All of the following Arithmetic Pixel Art Activitie$48.99$74.85Save $25.86
Valentine’s Day: Adding and Subtracting Decimals Pixel Art Mystery Pictures Coloring Activity includes all you need to color and review the addition and subtraction of decimals at the same time! Students will be asked to evaluate the containing positive and negative numbers ranging from -25 to 25 with 0 to 3 decimal places.
This product contains 130 unique Valentine's Day activity pages for you and your students. You can choose to use them however you want, either print them out as hard copies or use them digitally for distance learning with Google. Watch the video preview for a SAMPLE of our PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Products.
This Set Includes:
5 Problem Sets & 5 Solution Sets
- Each Set contains:
- 26 Question Pages with 15 unique problems
- 26 Pixel Art Grids with different pictures
- Each Set suitable for:
- Printing to facilitate hands on learning in your classroom
- Digital use via Google Drive or Google Classroom for distance learning in any environment (Teacher & Student Google accounts required - Sign up is FREE)
Here are some more details about how to use this product:
- 1 Problem Set per class/group: Print out one Problem Set and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to each student (Version ID located at the top right). All of these students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 26 different pictures will be generated as they color in their grids. (You have 4 Problem Sets left for the rest of your classes/or groups.)
- 5 Problem Sets per class/group: Print out all five Problem Sets and pass out matching versions of the Question Page & Pixel Art Grid to your students (Version ID located at the top right). Make sure you mix up the problem sets as you pass them out to students near one another. Now each student will be working on one of the 5 different Problem Sets containing 15 unique questions, and their corresponding Pixel Art Grid which will be one of the 26 different pictures. (This method minimizes the sharing of answers between peers that are seated next to one another.)
- Visit the link provided on your instructions page for a step-by-step guide on how to upload all PDF versions of the Activity Sets to your Google Drive and/or Google Classroom. The link will also gain you access to multiple tutorial videos for both teacher and student further describing and showing you both how to use the products digitally.
- Once uploaded, use for distance learning with Google Drive or Google Classroom to assign 1 Problem Set per class/group. Using the Student Assignment List spreadsheet provided, you can instruct each student to complete a different Version ID so 26 students in the same class end up with different pixel art mystery pictures to work on. (You have 4 Problem Sets left for the rest of your classes.)
SELF GRADING: All Pixel Art Activities are self grading/checking. Both teacher and student can instantly tell if the work is correct after the student finishes coloring the Pixel Art Grid because the image is easy to make out or it isn’t.
Gorgeous Typography: We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for optimal readability and display.
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated. Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact me to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.